Adobe Air to edit documents.
- documents are on web server – so you can edit them anywhere
- very slick UI
- sharing sends a unique URL to the sharee
- looks like it supports collaborative editing. Maybe two editors can see each other’s edits in realtime?
- documents are on web server – so you don’t “own” them
- can’t save to PDF .. on an acrobat.com domain!!!
- UI is obtuse – instead of a simple tooltips UI, clicking on “radio button” options looks
like a completely different action. e.g. sorting documents by date vs alphabetical order
- password is forced to have non-alphabetical component
- manipulating documents is difficult – single-clicking on a document’s name opens it rather than selecting it. You must click the icon next to the document’s name to select it. Renaming requires selecting “Rename” from a drop-down menu.