- Last year Apple released a new SDK for games, GameKit. This year I’m hoping they will announce either an update to Interface Builder for game-building, or a new separate utility with which to design levels etc, akin to SpriteBuilder.
- An upgrade to Xcode’s Edit->Refactor->Rename functionality, perhaps allowing a change to the types in the signature of the method/property in question would be welcome.
- Integration of TestFlight capabilities into Xcode, given the recent purchase of TestFlight.
- Perhaps upgrade the Xcode iOS Simulator to use a laptop’s webcam when simulating the iPhone camera
- Getter git integration, a la SourceTree
Talk about technical stuff